+Follow MeDashboard
ƒond oƒ κindness;
Annyeong fellas :)

Diary About Lovies Linkies

Now Playing;




Credits;

Template made by Izzyan Najiha
Basecode : Aulia Septiya
Navigation : Yeza
Helped: colour; picture;
Best view in Google Chrome


Guess who's back?
December 21, 2016 // 0 Fuschia
Finallyyyy~ after how many months, I've been able to recover this account! :D Yoohoo! The last update was still on January. Haha. Been gone for so long and I missed doing this, blogging, writing things about my day. I kept on creating new accounts but still, I wasn't satisfied. Well, maybe because I can't find the source of the template that I'm using in this account. So in love with it's cuteness and simplicity. :) Credits to the owner of this.

This time, I wanna share some things I learned yesterday. Something happened and I came up to realizations and stuffs.
  • You always can't get the things you want in life.
  • "Luck" maybe real, but, God's will is the most legit.
  • Hard work pays off but the results don't always go your way.
  • If it's not for you, it really isn't for you.
  • God has greater reasons and plans for you.
  • Always be humble, whatever circumstances you encounter.
  • Surrender everything to Him.
  • Put your confidence to God.
  • Life isn't unfair, it's just God has different plans and paths for each one of us.
  • It's not yet the end of time so don't put too much weight on your problems.
  • God gives us challenges because He knows we can handle 'em all.
  • Rise up and don't give up on your dreams.
  • I am forever grateful and blessed to have known Jesus.